To bring the urban jungle to life by utilising light, motion and colour to create a new era of street photography.
NICE! How do I enter?
It’s simple! All you need to do is upload your very best street photography images to Instagram using the hashtag #LUMIXCHALLENGE and tagging @LUMIXUK for a chance to win.
Our judges will then select the best photo to win a LUMIX GX9 and 12-32mm lens
(T&C’s apply, see below)
Need some inspiration? Our carefully selected judges have been put to the test with the LUMIX GX9, creating their take on modern street photography. See how they got along below.
“I’ve been playing around with the LUMIX GX9 for a while now and i’m seriously impressed by how quick it’s burst fire is and how good it’s auto focus is…”
Terms and Conditions
LUMIX UK, #LUMIXCHALLENGE Competition
- LUMIX UK Action shot Competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (the “Promoter”).
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- The Competition starts on 02/07/2018 and closes on 16/07/2018(“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
- In order to qualify for the Competition, entrants must:
- Take a street photography image with any camera
- Upload their image on their Instagram page, tagging @LumixUK and using the hashtag #LUMIXCHALLENGE for the caption
- Be following @LumixUK on Instagram
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- Incmplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
- It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the Prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
- During the Competition Period there will be 1 winner which will be announced on the @LumixUK Instagram page once the Competition is over.
- The winner will be announced on or before 23/07/2018
- The prize will be a DC-GX9KEB-K (“The Prize”).
- There is no cash alternative to this Prize. The Prize is also non-transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
- The winner of the LUMIX UK, #LUMIXCHALLENGE Competition will be selected from all valid entries received to date within 2 weeks of the Competition closing by a panel of three judges.
- The winner will be announced on Instagram on the date listed in clause 15 of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram. If a winner fails to acknowledge its Prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries. Please, therefore ensure that you check your social media notifications/emails regularly on or before the Competition closing date to avoid any disappointment.
- The winner will receive the Prize within 8 weeks of the announcement being made.
- If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
- All images submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
- By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant the Promoter:
- permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website;
- non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions; and
- the right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Competition.
- By participating in this Competition, the winner agrees to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.