Already a LUMIX G Experience member? Login here to access the full range of tutorials
So how does it work?
Simply check out the module overviews below, then select the difficulty levels that are relevant to you.
Your first lesson will be sent to you shortly after your registration is confirmed.
We will then send you weekly emails to access your next tutorials.
Intended for those with a limited understanding of photography. We’ll start by exploring the different types of digital camera available, before going on to camera feature guides and ‘how-tos’ in subsequent modules.
Typical subjects that are focussed on at beginner level are:
- New Camera: Where to begin?
- Find your way around the camera
- Setting your camera for the first use
- Using the LCD Monitor Screen
- Using the Electronic Viewfinder
- Does Sensor size or pixel count make a difference?
During the intermediate course we’ll cover much of the camera’s confusing jargon in easy-to-understand modules, helping you understand everything from ISO to aperture settings, and also look at the different types of lenses available.
Typical subjects that are focussed on at intermediate level are:
- Understanding Shutter speed effects
- Interchangeable Lenses explained
- Using pre-set Scene odes
- Using Video Settings
- Understanding Aperture effects
- Overcoming lighting issues
Once you’ve clued up on the beginner and intermediate modules, or if you already know your way around your camera and its features, it’s time to take on the advanced module, where you’ll learn how to perfect your techniques and get closer to pro quality shots.
Typical subjects that are focussed on at advanced level are:
- Using Full Manual Controls
- Using AF/AE Lock Mode
- Shooting with Auto Exposure Bracketing
- RAW or Jpeg?
- Advanced Flash Settings
- Using Custom Settings