We’re giving you the chance to review and win the new Lumix GF6! Our user feedback is really important to us and provides invaluable information on our new Lumix G cameras and lenses to our customers and Lumix G Experience community. Plus, we have a brand new Lumix GF6 to give away to the chosen winner!
If you would like to be in with the chance to win, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to review the camera by the closing date of the 18th April 2013. We will announce the winners on Lumix G Experience by the end of April.
Please note if you are chosen to review the GF6, you will be asked to supply a written user review and at least 20 images to use on the Lumix G Experience website, Panasonic website and Facebook page. Please only apply to review this camera if you are happy for us to share your photos with other fans!
Terms and Conditions Apply
Panasonic UK, ‘Lumix GF6 – Lumix G Experience – Review and Win’ Promotion
- The competition is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP (“The Promoter”)
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Promoter, their families or anyone else associated with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- In order to qualify for the competition, participants have to email email@example.com as specified on the Lumix G Experience website explaining why they would like to review the Lumix GF6. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
- The competition starts at noon on Apr 9th, 2013 and closes at 18:00 on 18th April 2013. Any entries posted or submitted before or after these times will not be considered.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be counted. Entrants must adhere to the Lumix G Experience Guidelines of use: http://www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.co.uk/terms-conditions/
- One winner will be picked from among the valid and qualifying entries.
- The winner will be that which the Promoter (and/or a third party agency appointed by the Promoter in connection with this promotion) judges to be the most qualified reviewer based on previous work, qualifications and knowledge.
- There is one Panasonic Lumix GF6 camera to be won.
- Winners will be contacted before 30th April 2013.
- If a winner fails to acknowledge their prize, a new winner will be selected from the eligible qualifying entries. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, the Promoter will select a new winner from the eligible qualifying entries.
- The winner will be required to provide a comprehensive review of the features of the Lumix GF6 along with a minimum of 20 pictures taken by the camera. These pictures should cover the various creative modes and features of the camera as deemed reasonable.
- Entrants will retain copyright of their review and pictures; however, by entering, all entrants grant the Promoter and its associated companies (being any company having as its ultimate parent Panasonic Corporation) a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each picture and the review in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity, news or other commercial purposes.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees to abide strictly by the rules of the promotion. Taking part in the competition will be taken to mean acceptance of the terms and conditions expressed herein. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Bad faith or fraudulent entries will be invalidated. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these terms and conditions. The decision of The Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties including, but not exclusively, access to the website. Entries will not be acknowledged.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize available. The prize is non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
- By participating in this promotion, the winners agree to participate in any marketing and promotional activities required by The Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the terms and conditions will be posted on this website. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.