- LUMIX G
Summer Holiday Snaps
Welcome to our latest monthly Photo Challenge.
This month the theme is ‘Summer Holiday Snaps’.
Well, the mercury has been high, so it must be time you took a ‘Summer Holiday’ – if you haven’t already – and so that’s the theme for our monthly article and Photo Challenge competition. So, whether you plan to holiday in the UK or further afield, be sure to take some great shots of your summer.
You can pick up lots of tips on how to take the a great letter or number shot by reading Phil Surbey’s ‘Summer Holiday Snaps‘ Expert Advice article.
Phil will choose the best photograph entry, with the winner to be announced in early August.
Whoever is chosen as the winner will receive a complimentary canvas or a boxed framed print of their winning entry, so best of luck to everyone!
Finally congratulations to Michael Crowley for winning last month’s ‘Black and White’ Photo Challenge with his entry.
Well done, too, to our two runners-up, Grant Bush with his entry Are you lonesome tonight… and Jolyon Holroyd with his entry Happiness.
Special mentions this month go to:
Julie Horwood with her entry Engagement, Sarah Savage with Matt, Francisco Gochez Espinoza with Looking out the forest, Maria Selley with Dartmoor Tor, Tom Murphy with Museum of Liverpool building, Fraser MacMillan with Stalactite, Stephen Phillips with Right on track, Vicky Inseal with Herb Stuffing, Gerard McGarry, with Wave. Well done to all of you that entered!
Happy snapping and good luck!
- The Competition (“The Lumix G Experience Photo Challenge”) is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Panasonic U.K. Limited (“Promoter”), its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, submit one picture representing the current theme of the challenge. Only one picture per user is allowed for this competition. The competitor who submits the best picture will be awarded an A3 canvas of their photo. There will be no prizes awarded for 2nd or 3rd runners up.
- The picture should be submitted between 11th August 2014 and 10th September 2014 through the Photo Challenge section of the Lumix G Experience website: www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.co.uk/photo-challenge
- Winners will be selected by a third party chosen Panasonic agency with an independent promotional verification service, from all valid entries received by 10th September 2014.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email using the information supplied at time of entry within 7 days of the end of the competition.
- At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws when taking pictures. In particular do not provide to us images of any individual without obtaining their prior consent for us to publish and process their images.
- By participation in this promotion you confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and do grant Panasonic a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide.
- Prizes are not transferable and unless outlined in these terms and conditions of Promotion there are no cash alternatives available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. Prizes will be delivered to UK and ROI addresses only.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
- By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and Terms and Conditions of Promotion. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions of Promotion.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Promotion may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed or otherwise not received for any reason, whether any such failure is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt of receipt.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by an entrant as a result of entering this Promotion or accepting or not accepting any of the prizes. However nothing shall exclude the liability of Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Your personal data which you provide to us will be used only to facilitate the Competition.
- Promoter is Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Please do not send entries to this address.